3 Easy Steps to Fund Payoneer Card in Nigeria
On this blog there is an articles have written on how to withdraw paypal funds with your payoneer card in Nigeria. Have provided the link below for this article.
Still on that articles have provided some solutions to numerious questions asked by people concerning it But in this article I will be more concern on how you can fund your payonier card in Nigeria.
funding your payonier card in Nigeria is very simple for those who knows it. It is just like funding your paypal accounts in Nigeria if you are outside of the country.
Let me make it simpler for you, below is a small video I made for you to help you on how you can fund your payonier card in Nigeria. The 3 Easy Steps to Fund Payoneer Card in Nigeria is in this practical video. Lets move on now for those who can not watch the video, read on.
How to Add Funds into Payoneer Card
Now if you are a new bie or a starter all you need to do is
- login to your account (Payoneer account)
- Navigate to “Receive Payments”
- Tab on “My US Payment Service Profile”
Here is Your US Payment Service Profile with details such as:-
- Bank Name,
- Account Number, and
- Account Type
- With the information gotten above just go to your bank, any branch closed to you and present to your bank manager or the cashier, tell them you want to fund your payoneer card and they will help you with it. Tell them the amount to be deposited, don’t forget that.
- Before using the payoneer card for any transaction you have to be aware that before it functions it must be activated first. So once the bank makes the funding of your payoneer accounts just relax it will be done in few minutes. It takes few minutes to reflects on your accounts.
For more clarity please see video below for more.
Do you know that you can do it yourself within the comfort of your home with your pc or smart phone? It is called Private Load Online. All you need do is to fill the form on the websites and follow some simple ABC instructions and before you know your accounts will be ready as soon as possible.
Here is the link to the video on 3 Easy Steps to Fund Payoneer Card in Nigeria