GTBank Internet Banking: How To Use Different Banks Login For Online Transactions
In order to enhance easy, fast and safe transactions for her teeming customers, the GTbank has developed an internet baking service called Gtbank internet banking.
This GTBank Internet Banking service gives GTBank customers all over the world the capacity to carry out multifarious financial transactions on GTBank’s website www.gtbank.com.
With this service therefore, GTBank customers can easily access banking services powered by GTbank Internet service using their PC, mobile devices such as phones or tablets and PCs remotely without having to make a physical presence at any of the GTBank branch.
Benefits Of GTbank Internet Banking
- GTB customers can easily access all their account(s) at any time of the day, and any day.
- Comes with an real-time online account monitoring functionality
- Safety and security in transactions handling.
- Convenience of carrying out banking transactions remotely.
- Easy access to access bank information and product details by customers.
- A cheaper, easier and more effective channel for customer-bank communications.
How to Register for GTBank Internet Banking Service
First, you must be a GTBank customer. If you are, then proceed with the following to activate the gtbank internet banking on your account:
- Visit any GTBank branch nearest you and ask for the gtbank internet banking form OR, alternatively, go to GTBank website – gtbank.com and download, fill the the gtbank internet banking request form.
- Scan, attach and send the filled form, if downloaded from the GTBank website, to GTBank email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. OR, simply fill and submit the one you got to the bank.
- Wait for your profile to be activated, which once successful, you will receive an email from GTBank containing your GTBank Internet banking details.
- If you didn’t get your GTBank Internet banking details, then proceed to the GTBank website, gtbank.com , then scroll to where you have “Internet Banking” tab and re-register. Or kindly dial *737*6*5# from your phone number which is provisioned with the bank.
- Do well to change your password two (2) hours after you receive it, for security sake.
How To Login To GTBank Internet Banking
- Visit gtbank.com
- Scroll to internet banking tab, then, click on Login
- Type in your user ID and password (which you must have changed) and then click on Login.
- You will then be taken to GTBank internet banking dashboard. Once there, you can perform some basic internet banking functions like checking of your account balance, recharging airtime, transferring money, viewing of your statement of account, paying if bills etc.
Do well to spend ample time on your dashboard to familiarize yourself with the entire functionalities and functions of each of the icons and services. When next you login to your dashboard, you will already know where to go, how to do what and, what to do next. The interface, anyway, is quite easy to comprehend.
Internet Login For Different Banks
Barely all banks in Nigeria, and abroad have the internet banking service, not just GTBank. This is a milestone revolution in the banking sector in recent times. The internet banking applications and application processes, procedures are not entirely the same. They differ, relatively.
If you are not a GTBank customer, please contact and request for this service from your bank. They guys at the Customer service end of the bank should be of help, I’m sure.
For other bank’s login details, please scroll through the list below.
Access Bank Internet Login
First Bank Internet Login
Gtbank Internet Banking Login
Eco Bank Internet Banking Login
Skye Bank Internet Banking Login
Zenith Bank Internet Banking Login
Diamond Bank Online Banking Login
Sterling Bank Internet Banking Login
FCMB Internet Banking Login