GTBank Mobile Banking: Features, Advantages, Services and How to Get Started
Once you become a GTBank customer, you are automatically profiled and activated for Mobile Banking in GTBank.
Mobile Banking with GTBank, enables you to:
- Buy airtime from telecoms and vendors such as 9Mobile, Airtel, Glo, MTN or Visafone;
- Buy International as well as flight tickets;
- Check your account balance;
- Enable Money Transfers whether to your Own account, another GTBank Customer account(s), as well as enable NIP & NEFT to other sister banks.
- Make due confirmations of your cheques;
- Pay bills such as DStv, Lekki Concession Commission (LCC) toll, PHCN, Swift Networks Bills etc. And;
In order to obtain your GTBank Mobile Banking details details, here is one of two simple steps to follow:
- Call the GTBank dynamic contact center. You can always contact us via GTCONNECT at 0700 482 666328, 234 1 448 0000, 0803 900 3900 or 0802 900 2900.
- Simply Visit the GTBank branch nearest to you, or;
In order for you to enable Mobile Banking transactions, you would need to have the GTBank mobile banking hardware token. This is a necessary prerequisite.
GT Bank Mobile App
What is the GTBank Mobile App?
The GTBank Mobile App is simply a composite, that is, a “two-in-one” mobile application comprised of and enabled for Mobile Banking and Mobile Money. When you log on to GTBank Mobile App, you get instant access to all your bank accounts for which you have been profiled with GTBank.
These includes such accounts as savings, current as well as domiciliary accounts. On the other hand, the Mobile Money component of the app grants you access to your Mobile wallet. You can achieve this simply by logging on to your app with your phone number, preferably the one with which you are profiled at GTBank.
Depending on your device, you can simply download the mobile app from, from Google Play on Android devices, from App Store on iOS devices and from Nokia OVI on Nokia devices. Blackberry device users can easily get the app from BlackBerry App World
Key Features of GTBank Mobile Banking
- Buy airtime, make money transfers within your account, and check your account balance without the need to sign in.
- Easily send money to someone via their mobile number.
- Functionality to apply for loans and automate savings target via your mobile phone.
- Has a secured 3-way login functionality for ease of transactions – facial, fingerprint or a 4-digit PIN.
- Transfer your statements of Account to your email or to an embassy of your choice, easily.
Benefits Of Using GTBank Mobile Banking
- Confirm and manage your cheques.
- Easily Set up a new account and view your account balance(s).
- Fx Transfers to all Banks.
- Search transactions and also transaction history
Payment and Bills
- Buy and share airtime and internet browsing data for yourself and third parties.
- Easily schedule and manage standing orders
- Enable intrabank money transfers (GTBank to GTBank customers) or Inter bank transfers – i.e., transfer funds to other banks.
- Pay bills
GT Bank Mobile Banking Services
The GT Bank Mobile Banking Services enables you to:
- Block a stolen or lost ATM card
- Enjoy the best deals available on the SME Markethub
- Locate the nearest GTBank ATMs and branches in your area.
- Request for and obtain a New ATM Card.
Click Here For More Juicy Articles on Banking