Many sellers register and sell on Jumia. Jumia is the number one online shopping mall in Nigeria. It has stamped a niche for itself in the aspect of online shopping and has continually wax strong. Therefore, as a professional person or body. There is a lot for you to gain when you register and sell on Jumia. This guide will show you the easy steps on how you can register and sell on Jumia.
This awareness will uplift your business to a greater and higher level. There are some questions that you will like to ask yourself such as What do I gain by learning how to register and sell on Jumia? When a seller sells his or her products on Jumia, it helps the seller’s product to reach many prospective buyers.
Jumia Nigeria has over four (4) million visitors every month that search the site for items to buy. Jumia makes sure the site is online, helping you with the marketing and rebranding of the products as well as delivering it. All you need do is delivering your product to a Jumia nearby store once the request is made.
How to Register and Sell on Jumia
To be a seller on Jumia, you will have to register as a Vendor. This is done through this website https://www.jumia.com.ng/marketplace-vendor/. The processes as follows:
Register and Sell on Jumia Step 1:
- Register as a vendor
Register and Sell on Jumia Step 2:
- After your registration, you have to follow the training that is being offered by Jumia online.
Register and Sell on Jumia Step 3:
- An email will be sent to your mailbox from Jumia Seller Centre. Then you have to open it and click on the link for your account verification.
Register and Sell on Jumia Step 4:
- You can then start entering your products to activate your online store.
Read Also: How to Start Delivery Business in Nigeria
Note: Jumia allows you to control the price of your product through the seller center. For the seller center, your product info and other vital details about your product can be updated.
Read Also: How to Start E-Commerce Business in Nigeria
Other Information on How to Register and Sell on Jumia
- It takes less than ten (10) minutes in becoming a vendor on Jumia.
- You only allowed uploading five (5) products.
- Your money goes into your bank account directly after seven (7) days of delivery to your customer.
- Finally, there’s a standard commission for each product category. It is expected of you to cover the shipping charged and also calculate the cost of shipping when setting your product price.
You have just seen a detailed guide – How to Register and Sell on Jumia. Do not waste time. Maximize this giving opportunity and optimize your sales. You can further any related questions to us on this topic.