CBN Job Recruitment 2018/2019 | How You Can Apply Online
CBN Job Recruitment 2018/2019
For those that want to know about the CBN job recruitment 2018/2019, this article is strictly for you. All the information you need will be made available. You are going to be enlightened about CBN job recruitment 2018/2019, application requirements, and the how you are to apply for this job opportunity. Currently, the application form is not available; therefore the recruitment process has not yet begun.
Qualification for the CBN Job Recruitment 2018/2019
All applicants must be able to satisfy the following requirements in order to be allowed to participate in the CBN recruitment process. The criteria to take part in the employment process are listed below:
- All applicants must have passed his/her SSCE or WAEC result with credit in not less than 5 subjects including English language and Mathematics obtained at one sitting.
- Very good communication skill is also required.
- Applicants must not be below 22 years and not more than 30 years at the time of applying for this job.
- All interested applicants must possess B.Sc or HND degree from any reputable Nigerian higher institution.
- All applicants must have at least Second Class Lower Division from any discipline
Special Things To Note About The CBN Job Recruitment 2018/2019
- All applicants must note that the CBN recruitment is based on transparency and open selection process.
- Employment is strictly based on merit.
- There are equal employment opportunities and fairness to all candidates
How To Apply For The CBN Job Recruitment 2018/2019
It is required that all suitable and qualified candidates are directed to apply for this CBN job recruitment 2018/2019 by visiting www.cbn.gov.ng/recruitment.asp. Although the recruitment portal is not open at the moment. You must note that the 2018/2019 CBN application is free of charge, but you have to note that the recruitment form is not out yet. We will let you know when the application date is officially out.