Npower Announces New Dates For Npower Teach Test
Have you been trying with little success to access the Npower in their test with little success? Are you worried that you are not going to be taken? Worry no more. This good news will interest you especially those that applied for Npower Teach. They have had some technical issues that militated against their writing the exams as at when due. Delay is really not denial. If you are part of the people that applied for Npower Teach, you really have no option than to read on, we have got some news for you.
The Npower management team has announced that the N-Teach assessment tests will now commence on the 9th of August, 2017. The Npower teach test is for candidates who applied for the 2017 federal government teaching volunteer programme.
Applicants who registered between July 15th to 27th will write their assessment tests between August 17th to 31st. SMS will be sent a day before you are scheduled to write the test.
Important Information for Applicants of Npower Teach
Applicants are to take note of the following information;
- Only applicants whose BVN records match their applications will proceed to the Assessment Test Stage. The arrangement of the names doesn’t disqualify you.
- There is a new Assessment Test Schedule. You won’t receive an SMS till the stipulated date for your category.
- Stop trying to log in if it isn’t the period for your assessment. You may be disqualified. Just wait, the text will come.
- Applicants whose records don’t match will also receive an SMS that their application journey has come to an end.
Follow the instructions. Instructions are there to protect you.
N-Power Teach Volunteers will help improve basic education delivery in Nigeria. N-Power Teach Volunteers will be deployed as teacher assistants in primary schools around Nigeria.
It is important to note that successful applicants who will eventually be deployed to teach will not replace already existing teachers. They are meant to act as support to those teachers. They will be most useful in schools that lack teachers and those schools that are located in the timid areas of the country. They are to bring added exposure to the students since all of them are graduates who have expected exposure.
Ultimately, NPower Teach volunteers can aspire to a life-long career in teaching or allied fields. Possible destinations include:
- Professional Teaching;
- Researcher, Research Associate, Senior Research Analyst;
- Education Consultant, Associate;
- Strategy Consultant;
- Education Services Manager;
- Project Manager;
- Project Supervisor;
- Social services analyst.
The duration of the programme is 2 years. Participants will undergo an initial induction training prior to deployment. It is our wish that you get lucky. We will be bringing you more updates on this Npower teach and other Npower related issues.