How to Buy and Sell Ethereum In Nigeria on Quidax Exchange
- Are you looking at how to buy Ethereum in Nigeria within 5 minutes?
- Are you tired of buying Ether from platforms that takes forever to credit your Ether wallet?
- Do you want to buy Ethereum cryptocurrency with your Naira card and get credited in less than 5 minutes?
Don’t worry, this post is for you if you’re in this category of those who wants to buy Ethereum in Nigeria.
Let me go straight to the point before giving you other details about buying Ethereum in Nigeria.
From the Quidax cryptocurrency Market chart below, kindly click on Buy/Sell or Trade Button below
- Now, Click on “Get Started”
After this, you will be taken to a sign up page where you will have to create a Quidax account, kindly fill out the entries in the form and submit, (If you already have a Quidax account, click on Login).
- A verification link will be sent to your email to confirm your account, kindly login into your email and verify your account.
- After that, Select the ETH as the cryptocurrency you want to buy and select NGN as the money you want to buy with.
- Enter the amount you want to buy and click on “Buy”
- Your Ethereum Wallet on Quidax will be credited with the Naira equivalence you bought.
Note: You will not be able to make any price Entry in the “AMOUNT TO SPEND” section. So, in this case, you will need to fund your Quidax Wallet with either NGN (Naira) or Bitcoin which you will use to Buy.
Please what the video guide below.
Here is a snapshot of what the bank deposit page looks like on Quidax.
Meanwhile, let take a brief look at;
What is Ethereum?
Ethereum is a generally accessible cryptocurrency just like Bitcoin based on the blockchain technology and a popular business idea for those who want to invest money in something valuable.
If you are knowledgeable in the software development, you will understand also that developers are able to build their applications (DAPP) on the top of the Ethereum network. Similarly to Bitcoin, the platform has its own cryptocurrency that’s sometimes called Ether for convenience and is also shortened to ETH.
However, unlike the situation with Bitcoin, everyone knows who created the Ethereum. It was Vitaliy Buterin who had a goal of creating something like Blockchain in order to deal with certain Bitcoin issues. The platform was also planned for developers who could create decentralized applications. The Ethereum is a system that many other cryptocurrencies are built on. It runs on Proof of stake and proof of work Algorithm.
Buying Ethereum in Nigeria has grown a lot in Nigeria it’s not complicated. Quidax makes it all pretty easy for you to buy without stress.