How to Create Abjcoin Wallet on Satowallet at www.satowallet.com
Here in this article, I’m, going to take you step by step on how to create ABJcoin wallet on satowallet at www.satowallet.com.
ABJcoin is Africa first decentralized cryptocurrency and so far is the most promising and successful cryptocurrency project from Africa.
The project is made up of a team of 14 members with Samuel Benedict Ogbonnaya as the CEO.
ABJCOIN in a layman’s language, “is the Bitcoin of Africa”
And experts have predicted it to trade at $200 (72,000 Naira) per coin by the end of 2018.
At the moment, 1ABJcoin is sold at $1 (360 naira) and that means if you are already holding Abjcoin or bought it at $1, it will worth 72,000 per coin at the end of 2018. That’s about 200 times of the money invested into abjcoin.
To have ABJCOIN, you will need a wallet where you will have them stored, the following places are the various places to store your ABJCOIN for free
- Satowallet at satowallet.com
- ABJCOIN PC wallet which you can download at org
- Any of the tading exchange sites on Coin Market Cap given below
Related: 9 powerful reasons why you must invest into ABJCOIN now
So, in this article, you’ll be learning how to Create Abjcoin Wallet on Satowallet. To do that, kindly watch the video below or follow the steps below.
How to create ABJcoin wallet on Satwowallet
- Kindly go to satowallet.com
- Click on the “Register” or “create your wallet” button from the screen (You can go straight to the registration page using the link here https://satowallet.com/register)
- Fill out the form by entering your details and once you’re done, click on “Register”. A confirmation mail will be sent to the email address you entered, Now,
- Log into the email address and confirm your account by clicking on the confirmation link for your ABJCOIN Wallet account to be created.
- After this, you can login and start enjoying your account.