Melinda Gray Ardia Environmental Foundation Grant 2018 | How To Apply
Melinda Gray Ardia Environmental Foundation Grant 2018
The Melinda Gray Ardia environmental foundation grant 2018 is currently seeking proposals from organizations and schools across the world. This grant will contribute to the development, implementation, and/or field testing of environmental curricula. This funding is done in the memory of Melinda Gray Ardia, a biologist, environmental activist, and a middle school science teacher in Newark, New York. The mission of this foundation is to financially support academics in the development and implementation of holistic environmental curricula that:
- Will synchronize both the field activities and classroom teachings
- Incorporate the basic ecological principles and solving problems
The Goals Of Melinda Gray Ardia Environmental Foundation Grant 2018
- To help empower school children to become involved in solving environmental and social problems confronting their society.
- To help promote a thoughtful and appropriate analysis, as well as an understanding of the natural world.
- To use the application of basic ecological principles to train students to become informed decision makers.
Eligibility Criteria For Melinda Gray Ardia Environmental Foundation Grant 2018
- All organizations ranging from schools, non-profits, governmental agencies, etc. are eligible to apply.
- Any self-employed applicant seeking for this grant must be sponsored by an organization as the fund cannot be given to any single individual.
- The funds are provided to organizations across the globe from Tanzania to Kenya, Guatemala, Chile, Bangladesh etc.
A single page pre-proposal should be submitted through a Google from and must not be more than one page. It is strongly preferred that applicants submit the proposals in PDF format. A number of these pre-proposals will be selected to forward a more detailed proposal to the foundation.
Closing Date For The Application For This Funding
2nd October 2018