There are several websites where someone can create bitcoin wallet on coin base without any trouble. Some of the sites include blockchain, nairaex, bit go, local bitcoin etc. There are steps that are very easy in creating a Bitcoin Wallet. You do not need to go through a whole lot of stress to have a bitcoin wallet on coin base.
Steps in creating a bitcoin wallet on coin base
These are easy steps in creating a Bitcoin Wallet, here they are:
- Bitcoin wallet on coin base #1 This is a global electronic currency. This is a new type of money formed on the basis of program code.
- Bitcoin wallet on coin base #2 It is not owned by any state, firms or entities. Due to this, it has become the world’s first decentralized modes of payment. Cash transfers are completed on the peer-to-peer principle — without intermediaries between the dispatcher and the recipient.
- Bitcoin wallet on coin base #3 The wallet can’t be blocked. It does not depend on central banks, universal and indigenous laws, religion and other things. Bitcoin is not controlled by Banks and government they are only available to you. Cryptocurrency cannot be forged, and payments cannot be annulled.
- Bitcoin wallet on coin base #4 Bitcoin transactions is very cheap and can be done at anyplace in the world. Transfer fees do not depend on the amount or location. They make up less than US$1 (regardless of the amount).
- Bitcoin wallet on coin base #5 Bitcoin transactions can be done out any of the days. You can choose when you want to transfer the money.
- Bitcoin wallet on coin base #6 Bank transfers will take 3–5 working days on average. The transfer of Bitcoin is very fast and can be done in a few seconds, or, when you are handling large sums of money, it will take up to 10–60 minutes.
- Bitcoin wallet on coin base #7 National currencies depreciate yearly by 1–20 % or sometimes more). Bitcoin is supported by a limited number of units (21 million) and it is being protected against inflation.
Detailed step guide on How to Create a Bitcoin Wallet on Coin Base
These are the detailed steps in creating a bitcoin wallet on coin base:
- Log in to coinbase.com
- Click on “Sign Up”.
- In the Next Page that opens, Fill in your Name and email
- Password (Note: Forgotten passwords cannot be recovered. So, secure your password carefully)
- Click On “Create Account”.
- A confirmation message will be sent to your mail. So, go to your mailbox and verify your email.
- Come back to coinbase.com again.
- Click on Settings. You will need to verify/change the Currency to USD and to BTC.
- Click on “Preference”.
- Change the “Local currency” to “United States Dollar (USD)”.
- Change the “Time zone” to your location and Select “Bitcoin units” to BTC.
- Click on “Save”.
- After that, Click on “Security”.
- Click on “Verify A Phone”.
- Select Your Country and put your phone number.
- Click on “Next”.
- An SMS will be sent to your phone. Fill in the 7-digit number and click on “Verify Phone Number”.
As you have seen, generating a bitcoin wallet is not a colossal task. All you have to do is to follow these steps carefully.