You can fund your Bet9ja account by login bet9ja account either offline or online. After this, you will be given a bet9ja account number. From there, you can start deposit funds to bet9ja. For many reasons, people play online while others play offline. Either way, if you decide to play online, you must have to create a bet9ja account first before you can play.
Funding a Bet9ja Account Using ATM
We have detailed it to make it easy for you. Besides knowing How to Fund Bet9ja Account Using your ATM, you must note that there are also several other ways one can fund their account online. We are going to bring that up in later posts. For now, let’s see how we can fund our account through ATM. These tips are very helpful.
How to Fund Bet9ja Account Using ATM
The two things you will need to fund your account is your ATM card and your unique Bet9ja User ID that has been given to you.
Here are the steps on How to Fund Bet9ja Account Using ATM:
- Visit any Quick teller/Inter-switch that enables ATM.
- Insert your ATM card and put your pin.
- Then, enter “Pay Bills” or “Quick teller” depending on the ATM being used.
- Select your account type (Savings or Current or any other).
- You will be a payment option to choose – select either “Pay Merchant” or “Others” depending on the ATM.
- You will be given a Merchant Code, type 04226901. This is Bet9ja’s merchant code.
- Furthermore, input your Customer Reference number, which is your Unique Bet9ja User ID which can be located at the top right of the website when you log in.
- Input the amount that you would like to deposit (minimum is #500).
- Input your phone number and select “Proceed”.
- Finally, you will then receive confirmation that the payment has been completed successfully.
Please Note: Your Bet9ja User ID can be found at the top right corner of the website when you log in. Please note that it is not your username.
There is a ₦100 + 1.5% up to ₦2000 charge for deposits with this payment method.