How To Become A Blogger 2018 By Searching On Google And Learn Blogging for Free
Being a Blogger is one thing many people have been craving for either because there are lots of money to make as a blogger or just for the sake of passion.
Whichever one that’s your own, you will need to learn how to become a professional blogger if you want to succeed or just build influence around the blogging space.
I had plans of writing a full course on how to become a successful blogger but changed my mind about that because most of the things I will write have been written and published for free and al littered on various blogs talking about Blogging, content marketing, Search engine optimization and digital publishing.
So in this article, I’m going to be giving you the exact words/phrases to search on Google if you wanna learn and get started with blogging either for the passion of for business reasons. You can see my in-depth reasons why you need to start a blog right away here.
NOTE: Most of the search phrases were search terms from free Blogging course hint from Ahref SEO tool by Tim Solo. I just made some changes to it and added other basics to it. Meanwhile, if you follow the course, you will see all the answers you need is already there. It’s worth more than most of the paid courses I’ve seen on the internet.
At the end of the day, this blogging guide research will take you about 3 to 10 weeks to master, depending on how your.
My Friend, Precious Ng who have made several millions of dollar from his internet business has shared his secrets in Create Build Sell coaching program. do check it out.
If you’re starting out and wanting to know
- how to become a blogger and get paid
- how to become a blogger in Nigeria
- how to start a blog for free
- how to start a successful blog
- blogging for beginners
- how to start a blog WordPress
- how to become a blogger for free
- how to start a blog and make money for free and the rest, then, this is for you. Everything here is totally free ad you won’t need to pay any dime.
All you need to do is search the phrases provided in this article on Google, read up blog posts from the search results and implement them.
Before I get down to the list, below are the best Webhosting and paid tools you will need to get started
- Hosting: (Bluehost, Namecheap, Inmotion Hosting, Web4Africa, etc)
- WordPress Theme: (Themeforest, )
So, follow the below search terms and learn how to start a successful blog by doing simple searches on Google.
Search Phrases to Search On Google to Become A Pro Blogger
- THE COMPOUND EFFECT OF CONTENT MARKETING
- How to pick a blog niche. (Here, you will learn how to pick a niche/topic to cover on your blog.
Entrepreneur Nigeria covers topic around Business and enterprise.
Tooxclusive, covers strictly music,
Lindaikeji’s Blog covers Gossip
Naij, Covers news, and trends
- How to create a WordPress website.
Recommended links for the guide.
after you have learned how to set up a WordPress blog, next will start writing and making publications on your blog. So search for
- How to write good Blog post
- How to do OnPage SEO for my blog
- How to Do OffPage SEO
- The primary goal of blogging for business
- Three main customer acquisition channels
- The main reason why most blogs fail
Believing you’ve learned the basics of staring and making publications on a blog, the next thing will be how to grow your blog traffic either by implication the white hat SEO technique or going for paid promotions. In this topics, we’re going with SEO.
- TWO MAJOR STRATEGIES OF GROWING A BLOG
- How to increase my blog search traffic
- How to grow my blog
- How to rank my blog post
- How to increase my blog Domain Authority
- Two major strategies for growing a blog
- How to write Blog Headlines to Increase Clicks
- How to convert visitors into subscribers
- Keyword: HOW TO ANALYSE THE TRAFFIC POTENTIAL AND RANKING DIFFICULTY OF A KEYWORD
- How to do keyword analysis for SEO
- How to do long tail keyword research
- How to use Keyword Semantics for high search engine rankings
- How to test your article ideas for search demand?
- How to determine the full traffic potential of a keyword
- How to find the best keyword to target
- How to determine your chances to rank in Google
- How to use Keyword Difficulty metric in Ahrefs
- HOW TO FIND GREAT CONTENT IDEAS WITH HIGH BUSINESS VALUE
- How to discover great content ideas by studying your niche
- How to generate keyword ideas using keyword research tools
- How to find keywords that your competitors are ranking for
- How to find low-hanging content ideas from all over the web
- How to prioritize your list of content ideas
- HOW TO OPTIMISE YOUR ARTICLE FOR A TARGET KEYWORD AND GENERATE MAXIMUM SEARCH TRAFFIC WITH IT
- What is “searcher intent” and how to match it
- How to optimize your article for a given keyword
- How to squeeze maximum search traffic out of your article
- How to perform an SEO audit of your published content.
- HOW TO CREATE GREAT CONTENT THAT PROMOTES ITSELF
- Why your content has to be great
- How to create content that people will care to read and share with others
- How to create unique content that will stand out.
- How to create viral contents for my blog
- HOW TO CREATE LINK-WORTHY CONTENT (AND STOP WORRYING ABOUT LINK BUILDING)
- How TO create backlinks to rank on Google
- How to create content that attracts backlinks
- The rarely mentioned “secret” to acquiring backlinks.
- HOW TO PROMOTE YOUR CONTENT & MAKE IT RANK HIGH IN GOOGLE
- The common mistakes of content promotion
- The best content promotion strategies
- How to promote my blog posts
- How to compete with big blogs for rankings on Google’s search results.
- HOW TO BUILD LINKS TO YOUR CONTENT
- The best link building strategies for blogs
- How to get backlink ideas from your competitors
- How to build links via guest blogging
- How to increase my blog Domain Authority
- How to build backlinks using Broken links building technique.
- Simple guest blogging “hacks” for better results in less time
- HOW TO DO OUTREACH FOR EXPOSURE AND LINKS
- How to use Outreach for content promotion
- How to find thousands of quality outreach prospects
- How to write ridiculously effective outreach emails
All thanks to Tim Solo of Ahref blog for the free blogging course and insight on Ahref blog. Most of these entries were pulled out from the Ahref blog.
At the end of using these terms to make your research, it’s expected you have gone deep into the blogosphere and should know how to use Google to search for anything that you don’t know.
Let me know what you think in the comment section. If you feel you need personal touch with me, you can send me a mail to gudtalent @gmail.com