Investing Into Bitcoin On Quidax – How to Create A Quidax Account
Have you been looking for the easiest way on how to buy Bitcoin in Nigerian from Quidax exchange? We got you covered here.
You must be looking for how to start investing in Bitcoin this year because of the bull run in the crypto space.
Don’t worry, it’s pretty easy on Quidax Exchange.
Buying Bitcoin in Nigeria in some years back was not that easy as you’ll need to stress yourself converting Naira to dollar before you could buy, but with platforms like Quidax and Satowallet, investing in Bitcoin in Nigeria now very easy.
With as low as N5000, you can start investing in Bitcoin using Quidax and you’re your account funded instantly with either your debit or via bank transfer.
All you need to do is Create an Account, Deposit Naira into your Wallet and then Buy Bitcoin, to make more money, you will also need to trade bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies on Quidax.
What You Can Do With Bitcoin
I have already published an article about how Blockchain will help African banks, you might consider taking a look at it. There are couple of bitcoin use cases in Nigeria, some are:
- Bitcoin can also be used to transfer money across borders faster and cheaper.
- Using it as an investment vehicle to diversify your assets
- Trading by making gains off the price fluctuation just like forex trading.
How to Create a Quidax Account and Invest in Bitcoin in Nigeria
- Firstly, Create a Quidax Account by going to www.Quidax.com and click on ‘Create Account’ in the menu. You can also clock on either the Green ‘Buy/Sell’ or ‘Trade’ button from the Snippet below.
- Next, Fill in your details, submit and verify your email via the link sent to your email.
- Now, Go to the ‘My Account’ section and click on verify your identity
Congrats, you have successfully created a Quidax account, next will be
How to Fund your Quidax Account on www.quidax.com
Depositing naira in your Quidax wallet, kindly follow the steps below;
- Click on “Wallets” in the website menu.
- Next, select either “Bank Deposit or Card Payment”.
- Now, provide the details of how much you want to deposit and click on ‘Pay’ or ‘Submit’ if you selected bank deposit.
- For card payment, kindly enter your card details and click on Pay. If you selected bank deposit, then, make a transfer to the account details, ensure to include the ‘Deposit Reference Code’ that was given to you in the transfer summary.
Once you have successfully done this, your Quidax wallet will be credited with the value you deposited. So, the next thing will be to buy your bitcoin.
How To Buy Bitcoin And Trade On Quidax Exchange
- Once your Quidax wallet has been funded, click on Instant Buy/Sell in the menu.
- When the page loads Click on “Buy”.
- Next, select Bitcoin (BTC) as the currency to buy and Naira (NGN) as the currency to buy with.
- In amount to spend section, enter the amount you want to buy. Example: If you want to buy N5,000 worth of BTC, type 5,000 in the field.
- Alternatively, you can also switch to “amount to buy” using the double arrows to the right of that field. In this case, type in the amount of the asset you want to buy. Example: If you want to buy 0.5 BTC, type 0.5 in that field.
- Confirm all the details of the entries you made for the transaction, then;
- Click on “Buy”
In case you want to buy Ethereum from Quidax, I have written a comprehensive guide on how to buy Ethereum from Quidax .
You can check if you have been credited, by clicking on ‘Wallets’ in the menu.
Once you have been credited, congrats, now you have bitcoin to your name, its best advised you hold you coin just like that, you will make money as the value of Bitcoin goes up.
You might consider using Satowallet to store them
Don’t go trading with your funds, only do this if you understand how Cryptocurrency trading works.
Best of luck!