Many people register and sell on Konga. Jumia and Konga are the two most familiar online shopping sites that we have in Nigeria. These two competes with each other but they also deliver as promised. This guide will show us how to register and sell on Konga mall. This is going be a step-by-step guide that will serve as an avenue for you to increase your customer base when you register and sell at Konga.
The rapid advancement on E-commerce is having counter effects on commerce as a whole. Recently, most shopping is done online almost at the same rate as offline. There are many e-commerce sites that are rendering top-notch services for e-commerce sites. This new trend that is fast evolving, is a must for every entrepreneur to adjust him/herself and catch up with what is in vogue. Therefore, this is all you need on how to register and sell on Konga mall.
How to Register and Sell on Konga Shopping Site
To register and sell on the Konga mall, you will need to register as a Merchant following all these steps:
Step 1: Register and Sell on Konga
Step 2: Register and Sell on Konga
- Then Fill the sign-up form and write important details such as E-mail Address, Bank Account and Mobile Number for you to register and sell at Konga Mall.
Step 3: Register and Sell on Konga
- These details are being verified by Konga to ensure they are correct.
Step 4: Register and Sell on Konga
- You will be given a dedicated support for your online store, and also a free storefront.
Step 5: Register and Sell on Konga
- The next step is to create your online Seller account that will serve as your management portal for you to sell on Konga mall.
Step 6: Register and Sell on Konga
- You upload your products to Konga.com. The only they need for your product such as pictures, description, quantity, and price of the products.
Step 7: Register and Sell on Konga
- Next, Customers make orders on your products.
Step 8: Register and Sell on Konga
- The customer’s detail is verified by Konga. It will also tell you when you have new orders to process via email, SMS and through Seller.
Step 9: Register and Sell on Konga
- Furthermore, accept the Order. You will also receive the customer’s profile.
After you have gone through all these processes on how to sell and register on Konga. The next step is product delivery and this is done in three ways:
- Self-Delivery: You can take the product directly to the doorstep of your customer and receive payment at once if the customer’s place is close to you.
Read Also: How to Start E-Commerce Business in Nigeria
- Third Party Shipping Partners: Your order can be ship through Konga’s logistics partners like DHL, UPS, QUO, Courier Plus, EMS and Chisco Transport.
- Konga Express Delivery: You will take the new orders to where we have Konga Express Drop Off Centre that’s close to you for onward shipment to the customer.
Read Also: Full Biography of Sim Shagaya
These are all the basic step-by-step guide you need on how to register and sell on Konga shopping site. The sky is your limit. Contact us whenever you have any questions, comments, and contributions and we shall give you a feedback.