Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment Application Form 2019/2020 | www.nigerianarmyms.ng
Here is a step by step guide on how to apply for Nigerian army Direct Short Service Commission.
Every information on the Nigerian Army DSSC portal is here already for you. Kindly read down.
The Nigerian Armed Forces is one of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Interested candidates are hereby invited from eligible Nigerians for commission into the Nigerian Army (NA) as Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) officers.
The Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment is open to both ordinary civilians and serving military personnel. Hence only serving military personnel sponsored by any of the Services of the Nigerian Armed Forces to civil institutions shall be considered in the exercise.
Entry Requirements for 2019/2020 Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment
All applicants for the Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment 2019 must meet and satisfy the following conditions:
- Be a male or female between the ages of 22 and 35 years, while medical consultants be not more than 40 years of age by October 2016.
- Be a Nigerian as defined in the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Be medically, mentally and physically fit according to NA standards.
- Candidates must submit a letter of Attestation from their former institutions.
- Be recommended by at least 2 recognizable referees who must attest to the applicant character and integrity. These could be by a Local Government Chairman/Secretary or an officer of the Armed Forces not below the rank of a Lieutenant Colonel and equivalent or an Assistant Commissioner of Police and above who must hail from the state of the applicant. Passport photographs of referees must be affixed to the letter of attestation.
- Measure at least 1.68m (for male) and 1.65m (for female) in height.
- Must not have been convicted by any court of law. Military personnel must be free from any disciplinary case (This is to be endorsed by the Commanding Officer/Commander).
- Possess valid birth certificate endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital or Local Government Council or valid age declaration.
- Possess a valid certificate of state of origin.
- Applicants (Less serving members of the Armed Forces) must possess NYSC discharge certificate or a valid exemption as the case may be.
- Graduates with professional qualifications must be duly registered by relevant bodies recognized by Nigerian Laws at the commencement of cadet training.
- Possess at least a first degree with not less than Second Class Lower Division or HND of not less than Lower Credit from any recognized institution of learning.
- Candidates must present contact addresses and telephone numbers of parent/guardians and Next of Kin.
- Candidates must not have any body inscriptions or tattoos.
- Candidates must tender all original copies of educational certificates (primary to post-secondary).
- Candidates must not be members of any cult/society/fraternity. Service personnel must present valid military identity cards and letters of recommendations by their Commanding Officers/Commanders. They must also present valid letter(s) of NA sponsorship in tertiary academic institutions. Additionally, they must have served for a period of not less than 5 years in the unit.
- All female applicants are advised to seek for commission into specialist corps e;g Medical, Legal Service or Army Public Relations.
What Is Then Method Of Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment Application Form
Applications are to be made online free of charge from the 18th of April 2016 for Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment.