Save the Children organization Job
Save the Children Organization: This is the leading independent organization for children in who are in need. Save the Children Organization programs has been established in over 120 countries in the world today, United States is one of the countries established. We want to help out in the way the world treats children and we want to make this changes long lasting through measures like healthcare improvements etc. Save the Children Organization Job positions are now available for every qualified applicants.
The below positions are available for recruitments
Name of Job:
Community Mobilization Assistant
Location of Job:
Application Deadline for Save the Children Organization Job:
28th July, 2017.
Save the Children Organization Job Objectives
- Strategy Development
- Another objectives is to develop good knowledge of local and national government structures, parliamentary
- Collaboration & Representation
- Developing & sustaining strategic relationships with other agencies involved in advocacy and policy work.
- Programme Development
- Train and mentor Local consultants Community support
Qualification, Experience and Skills for Save the Children Organization Job
- You must be flexible, adaptability skills and ability to work effectively and efficiently as a member of a team.
- Applicant for Save the Children Organization Job must have a degree in communication Arts or Mas communication, health, social work, psychology, or any related social science area.
- You must have relationships building skill with partner agencies
- Effective communication skills. Good English and must be good both in oral or written.
- Must be able to create awareness and shaping public policy through the media.
How to Apply for Save the Children Organization Job
Do you think you are qualified for this job and you want to apply then
Click Here to apply now!
More vecancies are listed here other than this visit https://jobs.savethechildren.org.uk/home/ to checkout
Latest Jobs available daily @ www.entorm.com. Don’t miss out!!!