2018 SME Toolkit SA Business Plan Competition for Young Entrepreneurs
SME Toolkit SA Business Plan Competition 2018 I live… Are you planning on starting your own business but really don’t know where to start? Are you currently struggling with getting your business off the ground? Do you need guidance with developing your business plan for funding? Is your answer to these questions are yes, then, this post is for you.
SME Toolkit SA Business Plan Competition
SME Toolkit SA Business Plan Competition 2018 – Phases
The SME Toolki Business plan Competition is divided into three phases:
- Phase 1: First, enter to attend a business development workshop in an area near you. The workshops will be conducted during the latter half of August 2018, with the exact dates and venues still to be confirmed. All entrants will be invited, and the deadline for entries is July 31, 2018.
- Phase 2: Then, submit a business plan by September 25, 2018 to qualify for the regional judging.
- Phase 3: Regional winners will be awarded at a function and will compete as finalists in the national competition to be held in Johannesburg during Global Entrepreneurship Week in November.
Benefits of Participating in 2018 SME Toolkit SA Business Plan Competition
- Aside the great exposure you get by being part of the SME toolkit competition and having the opportunity to attend a free business workshop, there are a range of prizes to help you get your business off the ground. The prizes include Business Partners Limited Mentorship for both the regional and national winners, as well as a R25,000 cash prize for the national winner.
- Travel to and one night’s accommodations in Johannesburg for the regional winners are part of regional prizes.
Eligibility Criterias for SME Toolkit South Africa Business Plan Competition
You have to be:
- Between the ages of 18 and 35; not below or more than
- Must be a South African citizen; and
- Aspiring to start a business but haven’t started operating profitably yet.
Related: Get free business ideas here
How to Apply for SME Toolkit SA Business Plan Competition 2018.
To enter for the competition, kindly Complete the Online Entry Form Here or download and complete the Entry Form in MS-Word, accept the Rules of the Competition, and remember to put your best foot forward.
For more information, visit the Official Webpage
Application Deadline: July 31, 2018