Stakeholder Democracy Network Job
This is Stakeholder Democracy Network Job. Its time to apply for this job fast.
SDN stands for Stakeholder Democracy Network. This is a non-governmental organization (NGO) that helps in community development.
Stakeholder Democracy Network operates in the Niger Delta trying to render help to affected communities that was affected by oil exploitation, and oil spillage.
SDN has five wide perspective such as: Access to power, resources governance, environment as well as resilient communities.
Are you looking for a job then hurry now and pick Stakeholder Democracy Network Job now.
Inviting applicant to pickup the vacant below
Name of Job: Conflict and Stabilisation Programme Team Lead
Location of job: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Reason For Stakeholder Democracy Network Job
- One of the purpose for the Stakeholder Democracy Network Job recruitements is to To lead, co-ordinate & assist in the development & establishment of a two (2) years Conflict and Stabilization Program in the Niger Delta axis.
- The second reason, is to Monitoring, Evaluation and Learn the aspects of system and donor and requirements.
Application Deadline for Stakeholder Democracy Network Job:
1st August, 2017.
Requirements for Stakeholder Democracy Network Job
- You have to setup a targets for the program and also monitoring the program for quality control, in collaboration with SON’s Programme Management team in line with this making recommendations for readjustments either on a monthly or quarterly period.
- Stakeholder Democracy Network Job requires you for budgeting, planning, and implementing of projects.
- The Team Lead will ensure the strategic direction of the SDN project, focusing on management, supervision and quality control of the full cycle of programming from formulation to project delivery and reporting achieving the following results.
Duties/Task for Stakeholder Democracy Network
The below responsibilities include specific tasks for each stage of the project as well as on-going management tasks:
- Project design and early Implementation
- Projects and staff supervision
- Monitor of work plans, timesheets and budgets to assign to each project and attached to each member staff
Qualifications for Stakeholder Democracy Network Job
All applicant will be assessed based on experience and qualification for Stakeholder Democracy Job. The following qualifications are needed:-
- Must posses a degree certificate in Social Sciences. O related field.
- Must posses not lesser than five (5) years’ experience in programme management such as peace building & development. Or any related area such as governance or democracy aspects.
- Must have the skills and ability to negotiate with various stakeholders and local partners in the Stakeholder Democracy Network job
Income for Stakeholder Democracy Job
Salary is based on applicants experience and also based on the level of education/certificate acquired. Those applicants for Stakeholder Democracy Network Job that have excellent certificate have more benefits attached to the job.
How to Apply for Stakeholder Democracy Network Job
If you have met the above criteria’s for Stakeholder Democracy Network job. Please send your letter with your cv to “Daniel Bob-Manuel, Admin Officer, SDN via: firstname.lastname@example.org or to email@example.com and lastly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Economic Diversification Team and Environment Team senior projects officer also needed visit Here now to apply
Note: Subjects line should be “Conflict and Stabilisation Programme Team Lead”
Also Note: All Applications will be received shortlisted candidates will get feedback from Stakeholder Democracy Network.
Take some few seconds to share with your friends on www.facebook.com or www.twitter.com now