The site and atmosphere of various event centres in Nigeria is very vital part of the planning. Having had all other parts of an event such as home economics, bidding, under control, one should not go for just any event centre. Imagine the frustration after buying some expensive clothes, coming to an event only to deal with the temperature, shaky chairs, and bad sound for hours. It’s why people pay rapt attention in selecting a venue for an event.
All these event centres in Nigeria provide all kinds of needs from close business meetings, art exhibitions, to weddings, and conferences. Nigerians have variable views on how a chic event center should look like.
Best event centres in Nigeria
- Best event centers in Nigeria: Eko Convention Center, Victoria Island, Lagos This event center happens to be one of the most popular event centres in Nigeria. It is the largest multipurpose conference; banquet and exhibition center that we have in Nigeria, with a maximum floor space of 5,151 square meters. It is often noted as the event venue choice of wealthy individuals. With the various state of the art equipment and facility, one is certain to have a delightful time.
- Event Centres in Nigeria: Oriental Hotel, Lekki, Lagos This is a high class and event centre in Lagos state. The facility offers satisfactory space to fit 270 exhibitions stands; it also has the capacity to accommodate for conference and dinner events for up to 3,000 individuals and gigs with audiences of up to 6,000 people. This is also part of the event centers in Nigeria that’s worth organizing an occasion.
Read Also: Top 8 Event Centres in Lagos For Occasions
- Event Centres in Nigeria: Chida International Hotel, Abuja The hotel is situated in Utako, Abuja. The hall in Chida International Hotel is not precisely for weddings but can occupy at least 150 people. The colour scheme and panache of the hall allow the event decorator the liberty to change the venue however they please. The charge of this conference hall in question is about ₦250, 000 but it does not include the rental charges or decor.
- Event Centres in Nigeria: Landmark Centre, Victoria Island It is strategically located on the beachfront of the Atlantic Ocean in Victoria Island, Lagos. It is fully equipped with air-conditioned, marquee sited on about 40,000 square meters of land, with a private beach as a compliment. Its allure and capability to excite its audience make it one of the best event centres in Nigeria.
Read Also: How to Start a Nightclub Business in Nigeria
- Event Centres in Nigeria: Calabar International Conference Center, Cross River This event centre is located in Calabar, which is the capital city of Cross River. It is a great centre for international and national events from private meetings to conventions and press conferences. It has the ability to satisfy its audience and make them feel comfortable.
- Event Centres in Nigeria: Bespoke Centre, Lekki Lagos It is a world-class all-in-one multi-purpose event centre. It has can accommodate various events such as seminars, conferences, concerts, weddings, and all types of events. The Hall have musical instruments, cold room, a public-address system, conference room, standby generator, and tight security.
- Event Centres in Nigeria: Dorchester Event Centre, Victoria Island, Lagos It is located on Water Corporation Drive, off Ligali Ayorinde, Victoria Island. It has a space that can occupy 1,500 persons for Banquet sitting; and 4, 000 persons.