Ascentech Services Limited – Our client, a leading plastic manufacturing company, requires for immediate employment, a suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Store-in-Charge
Job Location: Sango Ota, Ogun
- B.Sc. / HND or its’ equivalent in relevant discipline
- Minimum of five years of requisite experience in Stores Management.
- Should be personable, disciplined, with excellent relationship skills
- Should be highly skilled in computer applications such as MS-Word, Excel etc., and versatile in the use of modern applications.
- Experience in SAP software application will be an advantage.
- To superintend, oversee and shall be responsible for all stores activities of the company and keeping of the items and goods in the Stores [namely raw materials store and finished goods stores].
- Ensure documentation of purchases/receipt of goods, plan and monitor stock levels, including the monitoring of raw material and finished goods output levels
- Ensure compliance with all processes related to the sale of waste products/goods / items. Shall be adequately skilled on stock audit: accountability and presentation.
- Supervise the manpower provision in the Stores, and demonstrate leadership and control.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com with the “Job title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.