Application For Automation Anywhere Bot Games Virtual Competition 2019 (Prizes Available)
Convinced that collective intelligence and gamification are great tools for innovation, Automation Anywhere pioneered Bot Games.
Bot Games gathers developers, project managers, business process enthusiasts, and bot aficionados from around the world to put their skills to the test and compete in world-class bot building competitions. Either you want to showcase your bot masterpiece, connect with the world’s leading RPA professionals, or win amazing prizes, participate in Automation Anywhere’s Bot Games and take part in the Bot Revolution.
- Grand Prize of $10,000 USD cash prize.
- Second Place Prize of $5,000 USD cash prize.
- Third Place Prize of $3,000 USD cash prize.
This Challenge is open and offered solely to:
- Student: Any individual aged eighteen (18) years and/or with full legal capacity, who (i) is currently enrolled at a post-secondary institution or (ii) has recently graduated from a post-secondary institution less than 2 years before the current scholar year, with a student card to prove it. Each Student may only participate once in each Challenge. If the participant is a minor, you must provide this authorization signed by a parent or guardian in the name of the minor.
- Individual Participant: Individuals aged eighteen (18) years and/or with full legal capacity at the time of registration. Each Individual Participant can participate multiple times to the Challenge.
- A business entity, regardless of its business area: Startups may be required, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, to provide proof of (i) company registration by submitting a registration certificate issued within the last three (3) months, or ongoing company registration, or any trade registry and proof ensuring the registration of the entity in the relevant country, and (ii) a valid professional insurance policy subscription.
- Complexity (20%): How complex a problem or process does the automation address?
- Comprehensiveness (20%): Does the automation comprehensively address the problem it sets to solve?
- Creativity (20%): Does the automation use creativity and ingenuity to solve a problem?
- Resiliency (20%): Does the automation adapt to changes in an environment or behavior?
- Reusability (20%): Is the automation built with reusable modules (metabots)?
How To Apply For Automation Anywhere Bot Games Virtual Contest 2019
Visit Automation Anywhere Bot Games Virtual 2019 webpage For details.
Deadline: July 21st 2019