Join The Ongoing Ayada Lab Franco-German Incubation Program 2019 for West Africa
The intensive 12-month AYADA Lab incubation and acceleration program takes place in Côte d’Ivoire, Cameroon, Nigeria, Senegal and Ghana from June 2019 to April 2020.
It consists of local and regional workshops, mentoring by some of the best African entrepreneurs in the fields of cultural and social entrepreneurship, and networking with African and European cultural entrepreneurs. The program is conducted in English and French, the two languages of the Lab.
- Individual mentoring: Selection of the second round of candidates for an entire year of individualized mentoring and participation in the AYADA Lab regional workshop
- Networking Travels: In Europe and Africa to meet experts in cultural and social creative industries
- Participate in local workshops: Taking place in Ivory Coast, Ghana, Senegal, Nigeria and Cameroon, with African cultural, digital and social experts to support startups
- Open to young West African entrepreneurs
- Be between 20 and 35 years old
- Be a national of Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Ghana, Nigeria or Senegal,
- Have a year-long experience in project management or a project idea that brings innovation value with a strong impact on society;
- Have a project in the fields of cultural and creative industries (fashion, books, cinema, performing arts, etc.), education (access to knowledge, equal opportunities and opportunities, active citizen, etc.) or social (Environment)
How To Apply Ayada Lab Franco-German Incubation Program 2019 for West Africa
Visit AyadaLab Franco-German Incubation Program.Webpage For Details
Deadline: July 5, 2019