Conglomerate Associate Nigeria Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Administrative Analyst
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for a proactive Administrative Analyst with strong problem solving and critical thinking skills who can help us develop stronger strategies and processes. The duties of an Administrative Analyst may vary from one organization to another, but they generally work with specific departments to research current policies, collect information about budgets and procedures, analyze data and processes, and improve or develop new strategies. You will also present findings and pitch ideas to management.
- To be a successful Administrative Analyst, you should be focused on optimizing processes within your department or organization. You should be collaborative, communicative, and creative with strong reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Conducting research through surveys, employee interviews, and reviewing processes, budgets, and other information.
- Analyze data and processes to look for and better understand problems.
- Developing processes and policies to replace or improve upon current methods.
- Working in an organization or department to optimize processes and ensure budgets are used effectively.
- Providing internal support for departments that want to increase efficiency, productivity, or profitability.
- Working with departments as they implement, refine, review, and modify processes and systems.
- Establishing and enforcing budgets and timelines.
- Presenting findings and pitching ideas to management and other departments so they understand recommendations or changes.
- Ensuring that all initiative aligns with the company’s mission and goals.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV to email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.