The CSR Europe Supply Chain Sustainability & Responsible Sourcing Internship 2019 is now open for application. CSR Europe is the leading European business network for Corporate Sustainability and Responsibility. With their corporate members and National CSR organisations, they unite, inspire & support over 10,000 enterprises at local, European and global level.
They support businesses & industry sectors in their transformation and collaboration towards practical solutions and sustainable growth. They are for systemic change; therefore, following the SDGs, they want to co-build with the European leaders and stakeholders an overarching strategy for a Sustainable Europe 2030.
Deadline: October 18, 2019
- Assisting project managers in their project activities e.g. developing concepts, preparing presentations
- Research and report writing on a wide range of topics, e.g. human rights, sustainable supply chains, responsible sourcing of raw materials, sustainability topics in automotive and logistics sectors
- Webinar, workshop and training organisation and delivery
- Project administration, including update of internal documents, databases
- Assisting with communication activities e.g. contributing to the newsletter, website articles, website updates
- Attending external meetings and events
- 781 Euros paid, six-month internship based in CSR Europe office in Brussels.
- A challenging international job in a small, dynamic young and multinational team
- Working with a network of around 40 multinational corporations and 42 European National Partner Organisations across 32 countries on several different projects
- An excellent learning opportunity for a student/recent graduate who is interested in CSR, as well as dealing with national CSR organisations, international companies, European activities and research.
Who is Eligible?
- Applicants should have a good understanding of business and supply chain topics, sustainability and corporate social responsibility issues;
- You are highly motivated and have a passion for sustainability topics;
- You are a team player.
Relevant skills to possess include:
- Good language skills: Fluency in English is essential (other languages desirable)
- Good research skills: ability to find relevant information and summarise the essence
- Good analytical skills: ability to work with data on benchmarks and company assessments
- Good communication skills (verbal and written): ability to provide both information in a timely, clear and concise manner; and to expresses ideas effectively, adjusting style, tools and mode to the needs of others
- Good IT skills: Demonstrable experience with MS Office suite esp. strong skills with MS Excel and PowerPoint required
- Good presentation skills: Ability to speak and present concepts publicly
- Good multi-tasking skills: Capacity to rapidly respond to a variety of diverse tasks
How to Apply for the CSR Europe Supply Chain Sustainability & Responsible Sourcing Internship 2019
You can also apply for the:
- CSR Europe Digitalisation & Future of Work Internship 2019
- CSR Europe Sustainable Markets & Finance Internship 2019
For more information, visit CSR Europe.