Ecscorp Resources Limited – We are a team of best thinkers with immense insight & experience in management consulting and technology solution.
We use creativity, innovation & collaboration to engineer a solution to provide efficiency, growth & the right return on investment for your business.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: ReactJS Developer
Job Location: Nigeria
- You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem-solving, sophisticated design and quality product is important.
Responsibilities of ReactJS Developer at Ecscorp Resources Limited
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
Job qualifications and requirements
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or any related disciplines
- Related work experience (at least 1-year working experience)
- Working knowledge of React.js and its core principles
- Familiarity with React.js best practices and performance optimization techniques.
- Thorough understanding of State Managements and associated tools, preferably Redux and its core principles
- Thorough understanding of Responsive Web Design,
- Ability to use CSS Flexbox and Grid CSS
- Working knowledge of at least one CSS framework – Bootstrap, Materialize CSS,
- Working knowledge of React.js UI Components Libraries like reactstrap, Chakra UI.
- Working knowledge of version control using Git and Github
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms such as JSON Web Token
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.