Innovectives, an integrated fintech company, is a Payment Facilitator, licensed Agent Banking Services Provider, inter-bank Payment Aggregator as a well as a certified mobile Point of the Sale solution provider.
Innovectives facilitates digital, mobile and e-payment payment services such as Customer-to-Customer [C2C] Business-to- Business [B2B], Business-to-customer [B2C], Customer-to-Business [C2B], Business-to-Government [B2G], Government-to-Citizen [G2C] transactions across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Infrastructure & Network Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
- Maintain, administer and improve performance of computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, virtual system and configurations.
- Confer with network users about solving existing system problems.
- Operate master consoles to monitor the performance of applications, networks and computer systems.
- Oversee the administration of user accounts, permissions, and access rights to AD, software, devices and network.
- Install, configure and support network equipment including firewalls, routers, WAF, proxy servers, switches, WAN accelerators, DNS and DHCP to maximise network efficiency and security
- Perform disaster recovery operations and data backups as required.
- Manage and ensure the effectiveness of security solutions, including firewalls, SIEM, FIM, anti-virus solutions, and intrusion detection systems.
- Protect data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning and implementing network security measures.
- Maintain, configure, and monitor email applications and other business applications assigned.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve/replace the faulty hardware, software, and other network components as required.
- Maintain existing software and hardware and upgrading any that have become obsolete.
- Conduct research and make recommendations on network products, services, protocols, and standards in support of network procurement and development efforts.
- Design and implement short-term and long-term strategic plans to make certain network capacity meets existing and future requirements.
- Develop, implement, and maintain procedures, and associated training plans for network resource administration and appropriate use.
- Establish service level agreements with end-users.
- Negotiate with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to secure network products and services.
- Practice network asset management, including maintenance of network component inventory, life cycle management and related documentation.
- Provide network, hardware and system software performance statistics and reports;
- Support the IT system and infrastructure in customer and regulatory audits.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the line manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related equivalent experience.
- MCSE, CCNA, and/or similar certifications are highly preferred.
- Knowledge of IT Infrastructure, including Security, Virtualization and 3 Par Storage technologies.
- Experience managing enterprise-wide Linux and Microsoft server environments both on cloud and on-premise.
- Prior experience with container orchestration platforms (Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, EKS)
- Solid background in network administration and architecture
- In-depth understanding of communication and routing protocols
- Experience with network diagnostic, monitoring and analysis tools
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Only candidates who meet the shortlist criteria will be contacted.