Kofo Agro Allied Limited – Established in 2017, Our primary aim is to produce Nigeria’s finest garri under the best hygienic conditions. KofoAgro satisfies the needs of the Nigerian community by producing the best quality Garri consumed locally and in the diaspora.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Logistic Admin Officer
Job Location: Oyo
- HND or BSc qualification
- Experience in Logistics in a factory warehouse.
- Excellent time management and organizing skills
- Responsible for overseeing the movement of incoming and outgoing goods.
- Ensuring proper documentation is made before goods are moved out of the factory. (waybills)
- Preparation of delivery schedules and coordinating the deliveries of all products to the required destinations or warehouse
- Delivery of all consumable materials to the factory stores(eg packaging sacs, bowls, first aid items, twines etc)
- Checking purchase orders against stock levels.
- Reports to the Admin/Stores Manager.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com and ensure to use the job title ie “Logistic Admin Officer” as the subject of their email.