Riby is a Finance technology company. We provide a simple and smart finance management platform. Our solution provides cooperatives, company groups, employees, individuals, associations, and financial development institutions with features to manage their financial activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Frontend Developer
Job Location: Lagos
Your Duties and Responsibilities at Riby
- We are looking for a developer, skilled as both a Front-End Web Developer and an Android (Native) developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
- Your responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
The ideal candidate should be able to:
- Optimize the web application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the backend
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java/Kotlin code
- Convert mockups and wireframes into actual Android app.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Publish applications to Google Play Store
Skills and Qualifications
- BSc in any field.
- Minimum of 2 working years’ experience
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.