Riby Cooperative is a Finance technology company. We provide a simple and smart finance management platform. Our solution provides cooperatives, company groups, employees, individuals, associations, and financial development institutions with features to manage their financial activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: iOS Developer
Job Location: Lagos
Reporting Line: Head of Engineering
- We are looking to hire a talented iOS Developer to design, build, and maintain the next generation of iOS applications.
- Your primary focus will be developing high-end iOS applications for the latest Apple mobile devices.
- Your duties may include collaborating with the design team for new application features, identifying and fixing application bottlenecks, maintaining the core code, and updating applications published on the App Store.
- To ensure success as an iOS Developer, you should have a strong working knowledge of iOS Frameworks, be proficient in Objective-C, and be able to work as part of a team.
- Ultimately, an outstanding iOS Developer should be able to create functional, attractive applications that perfectly meet the needs of the user.
iOS Developer Responsibilities at Riby Cooperative
- Ensuring the quality and performance of the application to specifications.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
- Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
- Fixing application bugs before the final release.
- Publishing application on App Store.
- Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
- Designing and implementing application updates.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or any related degree.
- Minimum of 2 years Proven experience as an ios app developer.
- Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
- Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principals and application interface guidelines.
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
- Knowledge of C-based libraries.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs and cloud messaging.
- Experience with continuous integration.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to Careers@riby.me using the position as the subject of the email.