Application For Upskilled Education Scholarship 2019 for Young Students at Curtin University, Australia
The Upskilled Education Scholarship has been developed to support current students who have a desire to learn and develop their education in different fields in Autralia in Curtin university.
Upskilled acknowledges the financial pressures that may arise during the study period, so in line with our broader mission to give all students the chance they can to enhance their skills base with a course, we are providing the second annual Upskilled Learning Scholarship.
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, TURKEY, IRAN, CYPRUS, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
Eligibility Requirements (Criteria)
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible to apply for the Upskilled Education Scholarship:
- Over 18 years of age by the scholarship closing date
- Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, New Zealand citizen, Australian permanent humanitarian visa or international student
- Have a desire to learn and develop their education
- Studying an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Curtin University
The Upskilled Education Scholarship for 2019 will provide the following support:
- A one-off cash payment of $2,000 to be put towards education, training and educational materials.
- Rather than just going towards your tuition, you have the option of how you want to spend your money.
How to Apply For Upskilled Education Scholarship 2019 for Students at Curtin University, Australia
Prepare an article in 750 – 1000 words why you deserve to win the Upskilled Education Scholarship and what you will use it for.
- Submit your entry as a Word document or PDF only, without any web links.
- At the end of the entry please include the following information – your full name, postal address, contact number and email. to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the Upskilled Education Scholarship 2019 website for details
Deadline: December 1, 2019