Abuja is Nigeria’s capital and centre point with millions of people living there from the city centre to the outskirts. We have numerous fun spots in Abuja It is wise for one to make the best out of this city by creating time for fun. Whether you are going there for a visiting or want to stay there. There’s something for everyone if you’re willing to look.
Top Fun Spots in Abuja
There are so many Fun spots in Abuja Federal Capital that one can visit
- Top Fun Spots in Abuja: The Bank I don’t mean bank where people save money. This is a nightclub that can be found along Aminu Kano Cresent, Wuse II. It has so much class and it is one of the most deluxe fun spots in Abuja that celebrities visit. This spot brings alive a blend of fashion, art, and music. If you are in the capital city (Abuja) and feel like relaxing, check out their executive lounge. You just might see your favourite music artist dancing along with you.
- Top Fun Spots in Abuja: Blucabana It has a café and restaurant that is attractive. They have broad and good menu selection and this is what makes Blucabana a great option for both lunch and dinner. It is located in the Mabushi district of Abuja. Which is away from the bustle and hustle of major city areas like Maitama and Wuse Customers who patronize this fun spot appreciate the feeling. You can visit Blucana to enjoy a commercial or unplanned lunch, a dinner or a late-night weekend.
Read Also: 5 Largest Cities in Nigeria
- Top Fun Spots in Abuja: Blake Resort Blake resort presents a fun, open-air experience in a calm environment which seems perfect for having a night out with friends. It is located at Muhammed Bello Way, Garki II, Abuja.
- Top Fun Spots in Abuja: The Trukadero Place The Trukadero place gives an electrifying bowling experience to those who are going there for the first time. For those who don’t enjoy spinning a ball, there are also a variety of billiard games, a restaurant, and an amusement. Trukadero is one of the best places to be in Abuja. It is located at 131B Ademola Adetokunbo Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja.
Read Also: Five Largest States in Nigeria by Land Mass
- Top Fun Spots in Abuja: Cubana Lounge This is an expansive nightclub found in Plot 130, Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja, FCT, Nigeria. It has a place for a private jet to park right in centre of the club. This club would offer you the best experience.
- Top Fun Spots in Abuja: The Secret Garden It is situated in Riverplate Park, off Ahmadu Bello Way. The secret garden is the perfect outdoor spot for one to relax alone or with family and friends. It really isn’t wrong that their Pizza is the best in all of the fun spot in Abuja. The secret garden offers a nice night view with Nigerian live bands and karaoke nights. There is also a mini playground for kids.
- Top Fun Spots in Abuja: Traffic It is located in Maitama, Traffic is a very popular fun spot among every active adolescence or lover of beautiful places. They have good services and an atmosphere that leaves you comfortable and thrilled at the same time. Its tranquil setting is picturesque, with splendid choices of seating. It’s an overwhelming outdoor setting for fun.
- Top Fun Spots in Abuja: SkyBar Rooftop Lounge This magnificent rooftop bar is just one of the most deluxe places in Abuja. Skybar lounge is the right spot to take your special one to. SkyBar Rooftop lounge gives the coolest cuisines, a nice view, and promises of fun. This Lounge is situated in Asokoro, Abuja.
- Fun Spots in Abuja: Millenium Park There is no fun spot in Abuja as romantic as the Millennium Park, especially at night when the crowd is not much. The park is an ideal place to hang out with your lover and simply enjoy the view. This park is one of the most romantic picnic spots in the city. It is found in Maitama District, Abuja.
- Fun Spots in Abuja: Dunes From unique antiques and gift shops to superb boutiques, as well as a pastry shop, supermarket, and world-class restaurant, Dunes is simply luxury at its finest. Dunes is a top-notch place to be during the festive periods, vacations, romantic outings or just for sightseeing.