Application For Aurecon South Africa Bursary Scheme 2019 for South Africans
Aurecon bursaries are awarded to deserving students for studies at various tertiary institutions in fields specifically related to the company’s activities. Students from approved universities which offer programmes that lead to professional careers in engineering are considered, with bursaries available for students studying towards a BSc or BEng in the fields of Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
We fund up to R90,000.00 (subject to change) per annum to every bursar to support them in their studies. We also provide practical training applicable to the qualification, as required by their educational institution. The bursary will be renewed annually if the student’s academic performance is satisfactory.
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be studying or intending to study BSc or BEng in Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering undergraduate Degrees at recognised Universities in South Africa. Proof of registration/acceptance is required
- Grade 12 students must have maintained a 5 symbol or higher in Mathematics and Science since Grade 11
- Tertiary students must have maintained a minimum of 70 per cent aggregate
- The bursary will be renewed annually if the student’s academic performance is satisfactory
- Upon receipt of your application, screening and shortlisting will be conducted and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. You will be required to submit the following documentation to complete your application:
- Completed application form
- Copy of your CV in Word or PDF format
- Certified copy of your South African ID Book
- Certified copy of all your Academic Transcripts
- Should your application be shortlisted, you will be invited to attend panel interviews in Johannesburg, Cape Town or Durban
- Bursary agreements are then offered to successful candidates
Deadline: 31 August 2019