Airforce Institute Of Technology (AFIT) Current Recruitment 2018 for Academic And Non-Academic Staff And Application Guide
Airforce Institute Of Technology Current Recruitment 2018 For Academic And Non-Academic Staff
Airforce Institute Of Technology (AFIT) Current Recruitment 2018 for academic and non-academic staff has kicked off. The Airforce Institute of Technology (AFIT) Kaduna has started recruiting full-time qualified academic and non-academic staff. The AFIT is a tertiary institution with a combination of military and civilian staff and students. They conduct both undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in aerospace engineering and related disciplines. The AFIT is fully accredited by the Nigerian University Commission (NUC). All interested candidates must know that the AFIT is not a place for lazy and truant workers, you must be disciplined enough to perform your duties efficiently and effectively at all times.
Airforce Institute Of Technology (AFIT) Current Recruitment 2018 For Academic And Non-Academic Staff Available Positions
- Professors and associate professors
- Senior lecturers
- Lecturers 1 and 11
- Director of academic planning
- Deputy registrar exams and records
- Deputy registrar admissions
- Lab attendants
- Confidential secretaries
Airforce Institute Of Technology (AFIT) Current Recruitment 2018 Qualifications For Available Positions
The following qualifications are required for the different available positions
- For professors and associate professors, they must Ph.D. relevant disciplines with at least 12 and 10 years of post-PhD qualification experience. They must also have scholarly publications in both local and international reputable journals.
- For senior lecturers, they must have Ph.D. in relevant discipline with at least 8 years of post-PhD experience.
- Those applying for lecturers 1 and 11must also have Ph.D. in relevant disciplines for at least 5 and 2 years respectively
- Those for assistant lecturer must have at least 2 years of post qualification experience and be a member of relevant professional bodies.
- For the director of academic planning, Ph.D. in relevant disciplines with at least 9 years of post-PhD qualification experience, with experience in planning and executing academic programmes
- For those applying for the deputy registrar exams and records, masters in relevant disciplines with experience in administration and management
- For technologists and technicians, BEng/HND in relevant disciplines with 5 years experience and ND in relevant disciplines with 2 years of experience respectively.
- For the drivers, gardeners, and cleaners, SSCE certificate is required.
AirForce Institute Of Technology (AFIT) Current Recruitment 2018 Method Of Application
All interested candidates should forward their CVs and photocopies of credentials with referees to the registrar Airforce Institute of Technology, PMB 2104 Kaduna or visit their official website www.afit.edu.ng for more information
18th August 2018