Welcome guest, to entorm.com. Here is a complete guide on Application of Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Data Processing Officer Recruitment Job 2017. This guide provides useful information on Stanbic IBTC Bank. It also gives a summary of Job Description for Interested Data Processing Officer.
Also, the deadline for Application of Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Data Processing Officer Recruitment Job 2017 is provided. Job Analysis for Interested Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Data Processing Officer Recruitment Job 2017 is also given. Key Responsibilities/Accountabilities as well as Job purpose is also outlined. Key performance indicators for Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Data Processing Officer Recruitment 2017 is also discussed.
Related: Apply for Npower jobs here
Also discussed are the Preferred Qualification and Experience for Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Data Processing Officer Recruitment 2017. Knowledge, Technical Skills, Expertise of Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Data Processing Officer Recruitment 2017 are equally outlined. Finally, mode of application for Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Data Processing Officer Recruitment 2017 is provided.
See details below.
Deadline for Application of Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Data Processing Officer Recruitment Job 2017:
10 July, 2017
About Stanbic IBTC Bank
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions.
Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture.
To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
Summary of Job Description for Interested Data Processing Officer
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 2 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: ICT / Computer
- Job ID: 24537
- Location: Lagos Island
- Job Sector: Banking
Job Analysis for Interested Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Data Processing Officer Recruitment Job 2017
Group Information Technology:
Systems development, business analysis, architecture, project management, data warehousing, infrastructure, maintenance and production
- To process data by running End of day activities on application systems, take backup of databases, generate reports, print and circulate.
- Ensure that all work request / incidents logged in Remedy are responded to and resolved within the agreed time frame. Also ensure that calls are escalated and communicated to the required support area and user.
- Provide high level competency with regard to application systems monitoring
- Data Centre Monitoring (i.e. Temperature, Humidity, etc ) using Environmental Monitoring System (Netbotz)
- Development of Reports, customization and maintenance.
- Development of scripts for data downloads / extractions.
- Finacle Functional Support.
- Projects support & Implementation.
- Provide workaround solutions to Equinox archival issues
- Run and Support End of day processing & End of month processing e.g. Core Banking (Finacle Banking Application), Pricing, ODS, HP&L, MOD etc.
- Support Interfacing of external Applications to Finacle Banking software.
- Take backup of application databases on Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, Sybase, etc on daily basis.
- Take backup of Bank’s third party applications.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Internal customer satisfaction level with IT support
- IT Audit rating by Internal Audit, Routine Control, and external audit
- No service impact
- Number of audit exception on Production issues
- Number of customer complaints
- Number of error recorded as a result of not following policy and procedure
- Number of instances of non-compliance to policy and procedure
- Reduced number of incidents
- Successful implementations
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Experience in Finacle Banking Application will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 year post qualification experience.
- Minimum of first degree or its equivalent in numerate or semi-numerate disciplines such as engineering, computer sciences, statistics, mathematics,
- Professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by Department Head.
- Ensure all backup tapes are transferred to Montgomery Vault in line with IT policy.
- Monitor and Report all the activities at the Data Centre. Ad-hoc assignments.
- Proactive monitoring of all the critical applications and peripherals
Method of Application
Interested and qualified for the stanbic ibtc recruitment portal? Go to Stanbic IBTC career website on careers.peopleclick.eu.com to apply
Incoming Search ters for Stnbic IBTC bank jobs
- stanbic ibtc bank recruitment graduate
- stanbic ibtc bank recruitment 2017
- stanbic ibtc recruitment process