SumoTrust Job Vacancy In Nigeria 2020: How to Apply
SumoTrust is an online automated savings and investment platform with the mission to revamp the saving and investment culture in Africa. Many times you hear get to hear young and vibrant entrepreneurs seeking money to start a business. SumoTrust allows such people to save up and reach their goals.
If you require money for shopping, buy a property, pay school, etc., then SumoTrust is the platform to save for your financial goals.
Also related: Tips of How to Answer Interview Questions in 2020
SumoTrust Job Vacancy
SumoTrust is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: DevOps Engineer
The Job Description
- You must be capable of executing and automating processes fast, accurately, and securely.
- The individual must be able to help SumoTrust build functional systems that improve customer experience.
Responsibilities of the DevOps Engineer
- You must be able to develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems.
- The DevOps Engineers should know how to carry out root cause analysis for production errors.
- Should be able to investigate and resolve technical issues.
- Be able to develop scripts to automate visualization
- Design procedures for system maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Be able to implement integrations requested by customers.
- You must be able to deploy and updates and fixes.
- Provide level 2 technical support
- Be capable of building tools to help reduce error occurrence.
SumoTrust Job Vacancy Requirements
- Have B.Sc in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field
- Possess a problem-solving attitude
- Have experience in DevOps Engineering or similar soft engineering role
- Be very proficient in Ruby or Python
- Have a working knowledge of databases and SQL
How To Apply
To apply for the SumoTrust Job Vacancy for the position of DevOps Engineer, all qualified candidates should send their CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. You should use the job title as the subject of your mail.
Application closes on 29th February 2020 by 12:00 midnight