We have Moved from Entrepreneur Nigeria to Entrepreneur Platform as We Want to Become Business Hub and Media Company in Africa
Step aside Entrepreneur Nigeria while we welcome Entrepreneur Platform; Here is why we are changing domain name again, hopefully, the last time.
Good evening ladies and gentlemen.
Change they say is the only thing that is constant in life. The need for change will always be emphasized in every innovative and inventive enterprise. It is what we preach and it is time we also show you how it is done. It is time to act the talk.
Friends, family, clients, countrymen, sponsors and partners, it has been a wonderful journey so far on Entrepreneur Nigeria. Our hearts are full of joy and we want to use this medium to thank everybody who has been part of this journey. You are proof of what we have been able to achieve from the time we went live 14th of June 2017.
When we moved from entrepreneur.ng to www.entrepreneurn.com, you were with us and you believed in our dream of building the Nigerian largest business platform.
We have seen amazing growth so far with over 40,000 email subscribers and over 1.9 million people reached. We have also recorded 3.1 million page views.
It is a welcome development that the mission with which we started is still burning like fire and we want to offer more to all our users.
Our quest for more is insatiable. We will not rest until we have offered you maximum value for staying with us. After all, to whom much is given, much is expected. This is why the Entrepreneur Nigeria team got greedy (in a very good way) and wants to do more;
- We want to expand our ecosystem
- We want to become a global brand
- We want to reach other African countries
- We want to reach outside Africa
Don’t get it twisted, we’re not changing our goals, rather, we are expanding it and that is why we are happy to announce ENTREPRENEUR PLATFORM formerly known as Entrepreneur Nigeria. I hope you are enthralled.
Well, we believe in growth and this new change offers us the chance to grow and if we grow, you will grow because we will have more to offer you. Here are some reasons why we are changing our domain name.
- Our vision got bigger and it is to reach a wider audience in the global village
- We want to move from being a blog to being a full-blown business and Enterprise hub in Africa
- We want to move from publishing contents internally as a blog to giving Authors a chance to have a platform where to publish their contents just like Medium but in this case, they will earn rewards from their contents
- We want to diversify into business reporting, Forecasting, breaking news, business events and awards, tech and become a hub.
- We are launching a business academy to incubate and raise African Entrepreneurs to become global job creators on Entrepreneur Platform.
- We want to have a name that explains what we really do. Entrepreneur Nigeria limits us, but Entrepreneur Platform expands us. You get the logic, right?
- The brand domain name of entorm.com will be more generic to us in the long run than www.entrepreneurn.com (We don’t want to look as if we are mirroring Entrepreneur Magazine at www.entrepreneur.com)
Here is what we have done and Google indexed
- We want to span across other African countries immediately with the business tools and structure we’re introducing
- We want to start having Nigeria largest business meetups, conferences, seminar, and award events to celebrate African Entrepreneurs who are fighting the tough war of entrepreneurship.
- Above all, we want to make more money as the business publishing company of Gudtalent & Co Nig Ltd.
I want to appreciate everyone who has supported us in one way or the other and I believe we will blow your minds way more than we have done in 20 months of operating as a blog.
In a very special way, I want to thank GT Igwe Chrisent, The founder of Entrepreneur Nigeria (Now Entrepreneur Platform) for the wonderful ideas coming out from his head, his relentless commitment to the cause of this Platform and his total belief in entrepreneurship. More so, I want to thank every member of the Entrepreneur Platform team, especially, Okaria Odili Franklin, for the amazing work you are doing.
Please note that we are still Entrepreneur Nigeria but are expanding with Entrepreneur Platform which will enable us to reach a new height as a company.
Thank you and God bless you.
Okorie Samuel Ossi
CEO, Entrepreneur Platform