How To Write Your Cassava Farming And Processing Business Plan In Nigeria
Our sample cassava farming and processing business plan in Nigeria can be used for different purposes, depending on your choice. You can decide to use it for a grant application, bank loans, proposal writing, business concept notes, competitions, etc. Cassava farming and processing business is a very profitable one in Nigeria by all standards. To thrive in this business, you need a lot of planning to do. It is as a result that we have developed this cassava farming and processing business plan sample to guide you.
Also related: How to start cassava farming in Nigeria
Be it your project proposal on cassava production, feasibility study on cassava farming, cassava farming and garri processing, etc. this template has got it covered. So, for your standard cassava processing business plan, you can always trust that we deliver the best.
The Business Description
This business is under the crop farming industry. The business description in your cassava farming and processing business plan should contain things like the business name, location, etc. for instance, OD MAN FARMS is involved in cassava cultivation, processing, packaging, and marketing to both Nigeria and the international market. The farm is located in Imo State.
The benefits of my products and services include the following:
- Commercial production of different types and forms of high-quality garri
- Cassava flour, starch, and garri are produced at affordable prices
- The products are packaged with a high-quality pack that is unique in the country.
- My business meets a need and demand for hunger in Nigeria
- Over 180 million people in Nigeria who are ready to access my packaged products for food consumption, raw materials for the confectionery industry, and the international market are also waiting for more supplies.
The Management Team of My Cassava Farming and Processing Business Plan in Nigeria
Under this heading, you will have to describe the benefit that you and your business will bring to the business. You should include expertise (technical), track record (practical) and any other training relevant in the business. Are you a certified agriculturist? What are your experiences in the crop farming industry? These are some of the contents of your management team section for the standard cassava processing plant. My staff and I provide operational skills, packaging skills, and marketing skills and customer services to the business.
The Materials For Cassava Farming And Processing Business Plan In Nigeria
To get a standard cassava processing business plan, you must include the materials needed to start the business. In this section, you will describe the main materials, equipment or expertise that you need to start your business. It is important that you state their availability, location, and price. You can also provide any additional relevant information. Some of the materials and equipment needed for cassava farming and garri processing plan include:
- Cassava stem
- Fermentation tanks and water
- Cassava graters
- Hydraulic press
- Automated garri fryers
- Vibrating shifter
- Packaging machines
- Stand-by generator, etc
Competition analysis for cassava farming and processing business plan in Nigeria
You will have to explain why your product or service is so good that people would rather buy from you than your competitors. It will be good for you to cite examples of the benefits you provide to consumers that competitors don’t. People buy my products because of the following reasons:
- Our express and prompt delivery service which allows our customers to order their bulk purchase of cassava products online
- The quality of our customer care services
- The uniqueness of our packaging
Market Analysis and Marketing Strategy for Cassava Farming and Processing Business Plan in Nigeria
In this section, you will describe how you plan to market your products and services, for example, through sales, technical staff, agents, distributors, direct etc.
- Online marketing through company website with a blog, social media marketing, etc
- Awareness from satisfied customers
- Magazine publication
- The partnership with secondary and tertiary institution to market our training
- Selling directly to parents through handbills.
For your well detailed and comprehensive standard cassava processing business plan in Nigeria, you can contact our team on +2347037281050. Your business plan will be ready within two weeks at a very affordable price.
You can also share your thoughts through the comment box provided below.