Save at least 1,000,0000 Naira to stand a chance of winning 1,000,000 Naira in Sumotrust 2022 Millionaire Savings Challenge.
2021 had lots of savings challenges starting from University Challenge, Valentine Challenge, Easter Challenge, and Detty December Challenge. Many of our users won amazing prizes and gifts for being part of the challenge.
We are just about 2 weeks to 2022 and people are already making plans of what they will do and how they will make 2022 better than 2021. Like we always tell people, the secret to financial breakthrough is making money, saving money, and investing money.
In Sumotrust, we are charged with the responsibility of handling your savings and investment. To motivate our users, we run a series of challenges where users win lots of monetary and material prizes.
A new challenge has just started and it is a very interesting one. It is the Sumotrust 2022 Millionaire Savings Challenge. All you have to do is join this challenge and save at least N1,000,000. You stand a chance of being part of our winners that will share the N1,000,000 cash prize at the end of the challenge.
The first position takes N500,000, the second position takes N300,000 while the third position takes N200,000. This is interesting but you should note that special consideration will be given to those who started very early. So, what are you waiting for? May you be successful.
How To Join the savings challenge
- Register or login to your Sumotrust account at www.sumotrust.com
- From your account dashboard, navigate to the ‘mission savings’ section and click on the ‘Create’ button.
- Search for ‘Millionaire savings challenge’ at the search box and join the savings group. You can also click on the link here to join.
- Save from time to time at your own comfort and resist the urge to withdraw your savings throughout the entire savings challenge period.
- Those who join the savings challenge right away (December 2021) and start saving into the group will have a higher chance of winning.
- You can save more than 1 million Naira to increase your chances.
- The frequency of your deposit into the savings challenge will also be considered.
Here is the link. Click on it and start saving with friends. /