Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Application Form 2019
In this post, we will be talking about Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Application Form 2019, Custom Recruitment 2019, Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment guide and How to apply for Nigerian Customs Service latest vacancy online 2019.
Kindly read down below to get See more details about the full procedure and requirements involved;
Many people have been anticipating the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment in the country till date, we have received numerous requests by NCS aspirants on various platforms asking for the legit information about the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment form and how to apply for it. Most of the popular questions we got include;
- When will Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment start?
- Is the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment form out?
- How can I apply for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019/2020?
- Where can I obtain the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment form?
- I need Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment updates, etc.
This page will guide you on all you need to know about the Nigerian Customs Service (NCS) 2019 Recruitment. Kindly read down.
Brief Overview of The Nigerian Custom Service
The Nigeria Customs Service formed back in 1891, was saddled with the responsibilities of revenue collection, accounting for same and anti-smuggling activities in the country. NCS has the mission to provide services in ways that maximize efficiency and promote trade competitiveness wherein declarations are promptly processed for the growth and development of Nigeria.
Function Custom Service.
The functions of the Nigeria Customs Service include, but not limited to the following:
- Anti-Smuggling activities;
- Monitoring Foreign Exchange utilization etc;
- Generating statistics for planning and Budgetary purposes;
- Licensing and registration of Customs Agents.
- Engaging in Research, Planning and Enforcement of Fiscal Policies of Government;
- Manifest processing;
- Registration and designation of collecting banks;
- Security functions;
- Collection of Revenue (Import /Excise Duties & other Taxes /Levies) and accounting for same;
- Working in collaboration with other government agencies in all approved ports and border station.
The various statutory functions of the Nigeria Customs Service can be classified into two main categories namely, core and other functions:
(i) Collection of Revenue i.e. Import and Excise Duties and Accounting for same.
(ii) Prevention and suppression of smuggling.
Today trade facilitation has become a fundamental role, progressively seen by the government as an important element of economic policy, with Customs having a unique position within the hub of the international supply chain of goods and services.
Intakes and Applications are invited from suitable and qualified persons for full time appointments to the following positions in the Nigeria Customs Service 2019.
Before then here are the
The Minimum Qualifications For Interested Applicants
· SSCE/NECO/GCE/NCE/ND /HND/BSC/ Applicants applying as man (SUPERINTENDENT CADRE) and women (SUPERINTENDENT CADRE) must be between 18 and 35 years of age.
· SSCE/NECO/GCE/ND/HND/BSC. or any relevant certificates from reputable and approved government institutions/organizations.
· N/B: Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 metres tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.65 metres tall.
Nigerian Custom Service Entry Qualifications:
(1) Suitably qualified candidates must SSCE/NECO certificates with credits in not less than four (4) subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
(2) Applicants must also have General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level and Credit in four (4) subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
(3) Applicants must be physically and mentally fit. And must not have a criminal record.
(4) Applicants with any form disabilities should not apply.
N/B: Nigerian Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment portal 2019 is not open yet and not taking applications at the moment. Kindly DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be once the recruitment is on.
APPLICATION STARTING DATE: Online Registration for the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019 has been announced.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: All applications for the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019 closing date is not yet announced.
How to Apply for the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019
To apply for the Nigeria customs service recruitment, kindly visit the NCS website at: www.customs.gov.ng to know when the form comes out eventually.
Applicants are to complete the application form for free and print out the following documents;
- Acknowledgment form.
- Local government attestation form.
- Parent/ guardian consent form.
How to apply for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019:
- Step 1: Visit vacancy.customs.gov.ng
- Step 2: There are 3 categories to choose from:
- Category 1: Superintendent Cadre. The Superintendent Cadre are senior ranking officers comprising of Assistant Superintendent of Customs.
- Category 2: Inspectorate Cadre. Assistant Inspectors are Mid-Level officers comprising of Assistant Inspectors of Customs.
- Category 3: Assistant Cadre. The Assistant Cadre are junior ranking officers comprising of Customs Assistant.
Step 3: Click “View Vacancies” under any of the above categories you want to apply for
Step 4: View the requirement under the category you click/you want to apply for
Step 5: If you’re qualified, click on “apply for this job” under the requirement
Step 6: Fill the account creation form and click “create account” under it
Step 7: After you successfully create your account, a confirmation email will be sent to your mail
Step 8: Check your e-mail and open the mail sent to your from the Nigerian Customs Service, Click on the “Click Here” link in the mail to complete your application registration.
NCS Recruitment Positions
CATEGORY ‘A’ – GENERAL DUTY
1.) SUPERINTENDENT CADRE: Nigeria Customs Service
Post: Assistant Superintendent of Customs Grade II – Consol 08
Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree with at least Second Class Lower Division from a recognized University.
2.) INSPECTOR CADRE
Post: Inspector of Customs – Consol 07
Entry Qualification: –
Higher National Diploma (HND) with at least lower credit from a recognized Polytechnic.
(ii) Assistant Inspector of Customs – Consol 06
Entry Qualifications: –
National Diploma (ND) with at least lower credit from a recognized Polytechnic
National Certificate of Education (NCE),
3.) ASSISTANT CADRE Post:
(i) Customs Assistant II – Consol 04
Entry Qualifications: –
Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASC/NECO) with Credits in not less than five subjects including English Language and Mathematics obtained at a maximum of two sittings.
General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with credit in five subjects including English Language and Mathematics obtained at a maximum of two sittings,
(ii) Customs Assistant III – Consol 03
Check out our jobs category to apply for Latest Nigerian Jobs
Incoming Search Terms
- Apply for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment,
- Nigeria Customs Service,
- Nigeria Customs Service 2019,
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment,
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019,
- How to apply for Nigerian customs service job