We are going to get free visa tips to Dubai from Nigeria. With the sincere Arabian Mystique, Dubai has slowly become a hyper-modern city enticing people of all classes from different parts of the globe.
Nigerians are not left out in this. They all can enjoy the bliss of enjoying these stress visa tipS to Dubai with no disturbances because it is very easy to get a Dubai visa. Either you are traveling because of business or tourism, you can’t help but be stunned how stress-free it is to get a visa to this Arabian city.
Visa tips to Dubai
The following Visa tips to Dubai are essential to know
- Visa tips to Dubai # International Passport
Before you can request for a visa to Dubai, an effective international passport for at least 3 months from the date of entry is required, if you will be staying up to 3 months must be accessible. But if your visit will be more than 3 months, the passport must be effective nothing less than 6 months from the date of entry.
- Visa Tips to Dubai #Dubai Visa
There are several kinds of visa for entry into Dubai and other United Arab Emirates cities:
- A 96-hour visa This visa is effective for 4 days and it cannot be extended. It is meant for passengers that want to travel through Dubai stopping at Dubai International Airport for at least 8 hours. The visa can either be attained by a travel agent or the airline you intend traveling with.
- Tourist Visa This is usually valid for nothing more than 30 days for a fixed sum.
- Visit Visa It is valid for nothing more than 90 days and it is not extendable. The visa is approved to tourists coming to Dubai to visit their families or coming for a business visit that will make them stay for a long time.
Compulsory documents to a hassle-free procurement of Dubai visa:
- Nigeria Immigration Passport.
- Photocopies of id cards and passport (Including valid and expired visas).
- A copy of an approved itinerary (Round trip tickets).
- Proof of health insurance.
- Proof of financial status with a copy of a recent bank statement).
- A leave letter from your employer.
- A copy of the business registration and tax documents.
- A letter of invitation.
- A copy of travel reservation.