HDFC Netbanking: How To Register And Use HDFC Netbanking For Transactions Online
HDFC Bank, through her NetBanking channel, provides an array of transactions across several banking products.
On the HDFC net banking platform, customer access the services powered on its portal with their User ID and IPIN which is exclusively known to the customer. This makes the service quite secure and dynamic.
What’s more? Customers have the liberty to choose their own login details. Additionally, an Extended Validation Secure Sockets Layer Certificate (EVSSL certificate) is enabled on the platform to keep off fraud. This, perhaps, is the highest known level of internet security.
HDFC Netbanking Registration
You can open an HDFC Netbanking account in many ways. This can be online, at the HDFC branch, at the ATM or though PhoneBanking.
For online opening of HDFC Netbanking account, please follow the steps below:
- Visit https://netbanking.hdfcbank.com/netbanking/registrationMenu.htm
- Click on “Register for NetBanking”. This will prompt a One-Time password (OTP). To be generated.
- Type in your customer ID.
- Please Confirm that the mobile number you sign up with is correct
- Type in the One Time Password (OTP) sent to the mobile number you supplied.
- Select and type in the Debit card details
- Create your IPIN
- your account is activated and successfully created.
What You Can Do With HDFC Netbanking
you can perform over 200 transactions with your HDFC Netbanking. See some of the popular transactions which you can perform with HDFC Netbanking below:
- opening of Fixed Deposit, Recurring Deposit and New FCNR Deposit.
- Funds Transfers within own Account.
- Fund Transfers to PPF/SSY Accounts.
- View your Account Balance
- View your Tax Credit Statements
- Confirm your KYC Details
- View your Cheque Status
- IPO Application
- If need be, Terminate Payment of Cheque
- Transfer Funds to other HDFC Bank Accounts.
- Repatriate funds
- mobile airtime top-ups
- view and terminate scheduled Bills payment
- perform loan requests
- Buy and renew several kinds of insurance plans
- View and download statement of account for up to 5 years.
- Shop online with your HDFC Netbanking.
HDFC Netbanking Mobile App
Mobile applications have been developed to make transactions much easier today. This is obtainable with the HDFC Netbanking Mobile App which is available for free on Google play store. See steps below to get the HDFC Netbanking Mobile App.
- Load/launce your Google play store app from your device
- Search for HDFC Bank MobileBanking
- Install the HDFC Netbanking Mobile App
- Launch the HDFC Netbanking Mobile App.
- Login into your HDFC Netbanking account.
Kindly spend some time in the HDFC Netbanking Mobile App environment to acquaint yourself with the functions and features of the app, to maximize its usages.
Should a challenge occur at any point in time, or if you have enquiries to make, do not hesitate to contact HDFC Netbanking on their toll-free number: 1800 22 1006 from any location in India, 9:30am – 6:30pm on weekdays/workdays, and 9:30am – 1:30pm on Saturdays.
Please note that on every second and fourth Saturday of the month, HDFC bank branches are closed.
visit this page to lodge your complaints or enquiries page https://leads.hdfcbank.com/applications/webforms/apply/HDFC_CustomerCenter/Customer_Center.aspx?