How To Become A TSTV Dealer Or Agent In Nigeria
TSTV is an indigenous digital TV company in Nigeria, which went live on the 1st of Oct. 2017 and ever since then, many competitors like DSTV and GOTV are panicking of this new PAY per view TV platform has brought for Nigerians.
The truth about selling TSTV decoder now is that it’s a product whose demand is very hot. Many Nigerians are already looking for where to get TSTV decoder. In this article, I will show you how to apply for and become a TSTV dealer in Nigeria and make lots of money selling TSTV decoders and it’s accessories anywhere in Nigeria. List of those who have applied to become TSV dealers has already been published already which you can find here. Looking at the long list of TSTV dealer on the ground already, you will see selling TSTV decoder business is a very lucrative one right now.
Related: TSTV recruitment 2017
Here is our guide on How To Become A TSTV Dealer Or Agent.
The steps on How To Become A TSTV Dealer Or Agent will be outlined easily for you. All you have to do is to follow the guides here and you will become a dealer.
How To Become A TSTV Dealer Or Agent | Requirements of Becoming a TSTV Dealer.
- You must be running a registered business. Most importantly, as you’ll be needing to apply using your CAC details.
- Other considerations but not final determinants include if you have installers (that is people that can install the TSTV dish), office picture and CAC registration form (you will upload while registering as an agent).
How to Register TSTV dealer Account on www.tstvafrica.com – The Steps
- Log onto the registration portal: http://tstvafrica.com/dealer_register.php.
- Fill the registration form.
- After that, click on submit.
- If your application is considered, you will be contacted.
- Then, follow up whatever next you are asked to do.
Awesome Features Of TSTV
TSTV have got some awesome features. They include:
- TSTV will be launching on October 1 with 100 channels including 12 sports channels for all the football leagues we want to follow
- The decoder also has a hotspot of 20GB and video call conferencing with a camera.
- The TSTV decoder will have 50 GB hard disk to record TV programs and a pause/play function.
- It is the first Nigerian TV to launch a Pay as you use so you can pause your subscription whenever you are traveling.
- It is just N5000 for the decoder and dish and subscription prices are N200, N500, N1000, N1500 and N3000 respectively.
Hope this step on How To Become A TSTV Dealer In Nigeria helpful? Please share with others.