In this guide, you will be learning how to Add a new debit card to your Sumobank account for AutoSave, InstantSave, TopUp activities.
By adding a new card to your account and setting it as your default card, you give us the authorization to debit that particular card of a set amount in a particular time either daily, weekly or monthly when AutoSave is Selected and debit of a particular amount when the InstantSave is selected.
Below is a step by step guide on;
How To InstantSave on Sumobank
- Login to your Sumobank account Here.
- From your account dashboard, click/tap the drop-down icon at the top-left of the page to see settings options, see image below;
- From the drop-down options showing ‘Profile, KYC Information, Setting and Debit Card’, kindly click on ‘Debit Cards’ see image below;
- In the debit card page, click on ‘+ New Card’
- You will be redirected to a Paystack page where you will need to add a new debit card details and make a deposit of 100 Naira as a test into your account. Kindly enter your Card Number, Card expiry date and CVV (The CVV is the 3 digit numbers at the back of your card) Make sure all information provided here are correct as wrong details will give error which processing. When you’re done, click on ‘Pay NGN 100’ button to continue.
- Next, you will need to enter your transaction password (the password you use when making a banking transaction with your bank App) and click on Authorize.
- After this, an OTP will be sent to your phone number from your bank, kindly go to your message inbox and enter the OTP security number sent to your phone to confirm card transaction.
If this has been done successfully, you will get a success message pop up in your account and an email receipt sent to your Email inbox as the 100 Naira, now credited to your Main Saving account Instantly.
Note: All interest earned on Sumobank are paid to your kick account daily.
Let us know if you need any help in the comment section.